What is Unc0ver?
Unc0ver is the most advanced Jailbreak released yet. It is a semi-untethered Jailbreak tool. Therefore, if you start your device, you will have to re-jailbreak it. The installation process also requires you to use your Apple ID. It can Jailbreak all public versions of iOS 11, iOS 12.0-12.4.1, and iOS 13.0-13.3. It is safe to say; it is more reliable than Electra. Unc0ver is a simple app. It is very easy to download & use.
How Can I Download It?
You can download Unc0ver jailbreak using TopStore, Cokernutx or AppValley app. You don’t need a computer for this. You can do it right on your iOS device.
How to Install Unc0ver on an iPhone?
Method 01: There are a few methods to install it. Following is the method one.
- After downloading the Unc0ver jailbreak IPA file onto your computer, download Cydia Impactor or AltDeploy App. Then open Cydia Impactor and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Find the Unc0ver IPA file and drag it into Cydia Impactor. Then input your Apple ID and password.
- Cydia Impactor will work, and you can sign and load the Unc0ver file into your device.
Method 02: You can also use 3UTools to install Unc0ver.
- On your Windows computer, download 3uTools and open it. Then install missing iTunes drivers.
- Use the USB lightning cable to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Next, Click on Flash and JB from the app menu.
- Click the jailbreak tab and choose iOS 11.4-iOS 12.4 from the options.
- Then click on the jailbreak button and wait; You can install unc0ver.
- Before you use it, open your iOS setting app.
- Tap “General > Profile and Device Management” and find the app profile.
- Trust it and close settings. Unc0ver jailbreak is ready now.
You can try these methods or any other alternative methods to install Unc0ver.
How to Jailbreak with Unc0ver?
- After the installing process, open your iOS settings and go to “General > Profiles”.
- Then find the app profile or that with your Apple ID and tap on it.
- Tap Trust and check it changes to Delete.
- Enable Airplane mode on your device and disable your passcode/Touch ID/Face ID, disable the Siri.
- Reboot and check that you enable the Airplane mode and that you disable the Wi-Fi.
- After taking these steps, tap the Unc0ver icon on your homepage to continue the jailbreak process and tap on the blue jailbreak button and wait. The tool will begin jailbreaking your device; IT should respire afterward.
- When it reboots for the last time, and you see Cydia on your home screen, the Jailbreak has been successful.
- Then tap Cydia to use it for all your jailbreak tweaks and apps.
- If the Cydia icon is not there, reboot, tap the Unc0ver icon, and repeat it ones more. Once it is successful, re-enable Siri and disable Airplane mode.
Unc0ver Safety and Benefits
- Unc0ver is a stable software and you can enjoy freedom from the first moment you jailbreak your device.
- It has many benefits. Safety is the major thing. Jailbreaking with Unc0ver is safe without a doubt. It has security layers designed to protect your personal information. It protects your iOS device by adjusting them as necessary instead of removing them.
- It has been a reliable Jailbreak for many years now. iOS developers have fine-tuned it for optimal performance. The developers have dedicated a lot of time and effort in producing this Jailbreak app and made sure it doesn’t contain any malware or viruses.
- With the security on your iOS device, you can run your favorite Jailbreak apps and tweaks without the threat from attackers.
- You can use the Unc0ver app to Jailbreak your device without using a computer. They have developed and tested Unc0ver with software stability and battery life in mind. Services such as iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Apple pay, Visual Voicemail, Weather, and stocks still work on this device.
- Further, it is user friendly and doesn’t drain your battery. It doesn’t freeze up randomly. It supports the latest devices.
How to Remove Unc0ver from Your Phone?
We can remove Unc0ver Jailbreak and everything that comes with it without having to restore your device. It will restore your root filesystem to the status before you activated Unc0ver for the first time. This will not remove any user data apart from jailbreak related files such as your tweaks. Remove all the tweaks you installed before following these steps for the best result. You can do it with root restoration.
- First open Unc0ver and navigate to the settings tab.
- Scroll down and enable Restore RootFS and Refresh Icon Cache.
- Navigate back to the main screen, press the Jailbreak tab, and process Jailbreak/Re-Jailbreak.
- Unc0ver will go through the normal Jailbreak process and then appears a notice saying will restore RootFS. Press OK.
- Wait for the process to restore the root file system. This could take up to 15 minutes depending on your device. If it is taking longer than that time let us do it thing and do not hard reset or reboot your device.
- You will get a notice saying RootFS has been successfully restored. Then press OK and the device will reboot.
- It will remove all Jailbreaking related files. You can now remove the Unc0ver app from your iPhone.
The Cydia icon may remain after completing this process. But it is not there. You just need to refresh the icon cache. If you don’t want to jailbreak your device again Just clean and restore with iTunes and move to the latest firmware update. However, if you don’t want to relinquish your jailbreak able iOS version install Unc0ver again and jailbreak your device.